- I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
- Kahlil Gibran
Lebanese artist & poet in US (1883 – 1931)
- reedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Indian political and spiritual leader (1869 – 1948)
- There is no remedy for love but to love more.
- Henry David Thoreau, Journal, July 25, 1839
US Transcendentalist author (1817 – 1862)
- To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don’t want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.
- Madonna, O Magazine, January 2004
US actress & rock singer (1958 – )